Thursday, September 21, 2017

Brewing

For all of you faithful readers who excitedly smiled with me when I moved to Africa at age 16 and journaled incomplete thoughts for the world to see. To the readers who furrowed their brow with concern as I tumbled for a couple years trying to make sense of my life. To the readers who gave me a quizzical look when I announced my move to Minnesota. To the readers who have been with me since the beginning and those who have joined along the way. 

This is to tell you, the blue-skies-green-grass-dandelion-blowing Grace is moving forward.

At one point we all slept with a guardrail to keep us from falling out of bed at night, or we drank from a sippy-cup to prevent spills, or we used pull-ups for easier cleaning after accidents. Eventually it's time to grow up and graduate to the next thing. I'm approaching the end of college and beginning to think about which direction I'd like to take my writing, and I'm realizing eventually it's time to grow up and graduate to the next thing. Turns Out You Do Need Grace has neared it's natural end.  

However, my writing and blogging and learning and sharing is certainly far from over. I have some very exciting ideas and big dreams simmering on the back burner, and I cannot wait to share them with you!

Stay tuned. 

No comments:

Post a Comment